Kerildbert Holdings Limited is a supply chain logistics service provider. Building on our competencies in shipping, clearing and freight forwarding, we integrate various services to enable us finance, collect, import and deliver (door to door) all kinds of products such as raw materials, engineering spares and finished products in sectors ranging from FMCG to Oil and Gas.
The company commenced business in 1991, and today we can pride ourselves as one of the most credible Supply Chain Logistics Services provider in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos and Port-Harcourt, driven by a team of over 30 dedicated staff. Kerildbert is a member of the World Cargo Alliance (WCA) and Association of Nigerian Customs Licensed Agents (ANCLA). Our Vision â€¢To become the Logistics Partner of Choice in the West African region â€¢To drive change and innovation in the industry â€¢To set standards for customer and employee satisfaction
Clearing and Forwarding Officer
We are currently seeking to engage a Clearing & Forwarding Officer to join our logistics team.
We need an individual who can multitask and is able to accomplish tasks well. An individual who is able to manage all import and export functions from pre shipping, shipping to delivery of consignment.
- Obtain accurate Check List and check all documents to avoid errors, identify missing documents and/or identify potential issues.
- Check the Channel Status to ensure that the job can be released without any form of examination, but simply by checks on the documents.
- Enusre all insurance as well as export and import requirements are met
- Locate container using the container numbers and crosscheck container condition and seal number before cutting the seal
- Examine the content of container and take pictures where necessary and facilitate physical examination with customs and relevant government agencies.
- Ensure examination report is filled by customs and appropriately dispatched to the Assistant and Deputy Comptroller of customs for signing and stamping before final release.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any relevant field of work
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- Proven experience in Clearing & Forwarding Operations with good knowledge in shipping and custom procedures
- Possess operational knowledge of the ports and government agencies
- Working knowledge of customs and Excise HS Code and Explanatory codes.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.