Ascentech Services Limited – practice of taxation has taken a wider scope when periscoped from a global perspective. The demand of the sector has assumed a larger dimension in terms of complexity and meeting standards, especially when the emerging trends in the economy and various industries are taken into cognisance.
Civil Site Engineer
Job Type Full Time
Experienc: 4 Years
Job Unit Engineering
- Properly interpret drawings, codes, specifications and construction standards.
- Monitor all construction related activities on the project.
- Review Method Statements.
- Handle Construction Manpower and equipment.
- Conducting visual and measurement tests.
- Rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Compile and submit daily reports.
- HND / B.Sc in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a large Construction Company.
- Preference will be given to the candidates holding additional qualifications in Construction.
- Must be capable of interpreting the intent of various construction practice and standards to achieve high level of execution at site.
- Attention to detail.
- Capability of recommending and approving repairs.
- Ability to perform visual inspection of completed work(s).
- Must be proficient with standard computer software (such as MS Word and Excel).
- Ability to write construction progress reports attaching relevant photographs.
- Maintaining an organised system of files.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies Required:
- Good Working Knowledge of various standards and codes of practice like – BSI, ASTM, EN, etc.
- Should Possess high level of communication proficiency.
- Demonstrate good technical capacity.
- Demonstrate Ethical Conduct.
- Must demonstrate Leadership and Capacity to Collaborate.
- Must have ability of problem Solving /Analysis.
- Directs Workers engaged in Construction to get quality and reliable output.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 28,2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.