Kraks Media Limited is a multi-facet media company that connects new and existing brands through a versatile comedy channel, channel informative, and strong online presence.
We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to function as Cinematographer / Video Editor in our office in Lagos.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Media/Advertising
Key responsibilities include;
- Work with the Creative Director and other Content Creation Team members in shooting distinctive videos.
- Capture quality photographs and videos.
- Responsible for managing Cameras, lightings and other equipment.
- Provide creative input (ideas, lighting techniques, camera movements, lenses filters etc.) to video production / shoots planning.
- Utilize technical know-how in selecting, assembling, positioning and operating equipment.
- Ensure topnotch colour grading of shoots.
- Edit raw footage content for producing film and video.
- Perform video and audio editing based on story sequence and continuity.
- Cut video sequences effectively to ensure the scenes are seamless and flow logically.
- Perform video editing including inserting music, sound effects, storyboarding etc.
- Organize and assemble video segments to deliver continuous and sequential story of specified length.
- Resolve technical issues as required.
- Proven experience as a Cinematographer / Video Editor– operating relevant equipment; cameras, lighting etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Adobe PRO, InDesign
- Team player that works for the greater good of the team.
- Sound knowledge of filming.
- Good time-management skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 19, 2020
Method of Application
Interested candidates should kindly send their Résumé to email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.