Callphone Limited is an integrated payment solutions company, driven by innovative technology and systems to provide a wide range of value-added services to customers. With leading edge technology, an experienced and well-equipped service team and world class VAS solutions, Callphone Limited are perfectly suited for the market requirements and needs. Our technical service team is equipped with the necessary skills to support our national footprint and roll-out of all POS terminals, training and technical functionality support, providing service solutions from the corporate sector to the smallest vendor in the informal sector.
Our POS terminals are manufactured to the highest of standards and are robust and perfectly suited to market requirements in Nigeria, allowing us to dispense airtime, pre-paid electricity, further value added services such as loyalty programs and other payment settlement services required by the general public. Our devices are NIBBS certified. We believe we have the required competencies, technology and experience to successfully deploy, manage and launch POS terminals and solutions to the Nigerian market.
Chief Financial Officer
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing using modern financial and accounting software
- Assist in identifying investors that will lead to a strategic partnership to boost the resources and financial share of the company in the market.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Work well with Chief Marketing Officer, MD, and COO to develop the strategic plan of the company.
- Staff communication: Face to face communication, Email, Real-Time via Whatsapp, Jira, Slack, Zeplin and Zoom (9-5 CAT, Monday to Friday).
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.