GeoSpectra Engineering Services and Consultants Limited is a topnotch Nigerian indigenous company, highly reputable for its excellent services in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in the year 2017 with its scope of operation focusing on reservoir management and consultancy, environmental laboratory, and management, petroleum fluid laboratory analysis, manpower development and training, instrumentation and process automation maintenance, calibration and validation of metering system, research and development, as well as procurement, and logistics management.
Chemist / Industrial Chemist
Job Type Full Time
Job Unit Engineering
This job requires candidates to be able to perform duties that include the following:
- Perform research projects, such as developing new products and testing new methods
- Provide instruction on proper chemical testing and processing procedures including mixing times, operating temperatures, and ingredients
- Prepare compounds, reagents, and solutions used in laboratory procedures
- A Second Class Upper Division Degree in Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry or any other related field
This job requires candidates to be:
- Problem solving and critical in thinking
- Speak fluently, listen and show good interpersonal skills
- Exhibit good time management, analytical and organizational skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.