ASUS Nigeria – Established in 1989, ASUS is a multinational company known for the world’s best motherboards and high-quality personal computers, monitors, graphics cards, routers and other technology solutions. Today, ASUS is designing and building next-generation smart technologies to provide incredible experiences that enhance the lives of people everywhere.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Sales Marketing
- Be responsible for multiple product lines sales in Nigeria market channel. Products include Finished goods (Focus: Monitor) and Components (Focus: VGA & ODD & MB) &, and other products of ASUS OPBG.
- Manage Top customers and overall channel in Nigeria to achieve sales target of each account and each product lines.
- Customer relationship maintenance with resellers. Ensure healthy payment pattern between key accounts to distributors and assist sellout of distributors.
- Market survey & regular update of market situation. Weekly sales & inventory report submission.
- Coordinate with country marketing and service team to ensure high-quality product promotion and after-sales service.
- Familiar with IT channel and good relationship with customers.
- 5 years+ experience is a plus.
- Goal-oriented and good cost control skill.
- Fluent English speaking.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.