is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria. Human Capital is undoubtedly one of the most important elements of success in any organisation today. Developing human capital requires creating and cultivating environments in which human beings can rapidly learn and apply new ideas, competencies, skills, behaviours and attitudes.
Proten International assists organisations across Europe and Africa in providing opportunities for people to create shared understanding, explore new ideas and apply them. The tools for creating these opportunities include training, facilitation, coaching and consulting. Our focus is to create an enabling environment for businesses and organisations to start – up and thrive through a range of business development services. We also work with Corporate and Governmental organisations to optimize their productivity and performance through a range of advisory, consulting and other services.
Centre Operations Officer (Sales & Technical)
- Scan vehicles with vehicle scanning equipment to determine status of vehicle
- Grow sales revenue and margins within the assigned center
- Responsible for the entire sales channel of the assigned center
- Plan and execute strategies to generate revenue for the company.
- Responsible for end to end operational activities of all centers within assigned territory
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers to expand business within the territory
- Comprehensive check of vehicle interior and exterior parts
- Greet and direct customers seeking a vehicle identification inspection.Review customer’s ownership records for completeness and to assure all pertinent documentation is included, when necessary, inform customers of additional information needed, and serve as a source of referral.
- Following established procedures, conduct on-site identification inspections for local car dealerships, as assigned.
- Complete a Statement of Inspection on all vehicles inspected.
- HND or B.Sc in Engineering or a Science related field
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Must have completed NYSC
- Knowledge of locations of identification numbers and odometer readings on vehicles.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn to read odometers and detect questionable readings.
- Ability to negotiate and close sales
- Must be target driven (Job is target based)
- General knowledge of cars
- Ability to drive is required
- 1 to 2 years’ experience on vehicle diagnosis, automotive sales, inspection or repair
- Sound Knowledge of latest automobile repairs & best industry practices
- Excellent knowledge about cars and its various models
- Hands-on experience in diagnosing vehicle issues (experience can range from basic to advanced)
- Ability to use a vehicle scanning machine
- Must be capable of operating vehicles with standard and automatic transmissions, four-wheel drives and constant four-wheel drive vehicles.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.