Nestle Nigeria plc is a Swiss multinational food and beverage company headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world measured by revenues. NestlÃ©’s products include baby food, bottled water, breakfast cereals, coffee and tea, confectionery, dairy products, ice cream, frozen food, pet foods, and snacks. Twenty-nine of NestlÃ©’s brands have annual sales of over CHF1 billion (about US$1.1 billion), including Nespresso, NescafÃ©, Kit Kat, Smarties, Nesquik, Stouffer’s, Vittel, and Maggi. NestlÃ© has 447 factories, operates in 194 countries, and employs around 333,000 people. It is one of the main shareholders of L’Oreal, the world’s largest cosmetics company. NestlÃ© is committed to enhancing the quality of consumers’ lives through nutrition, health and wellness.
Our mission of “Good Food, Good Life” is to provide the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night. Providing safe, quality nutrition for more than 140 years Operations in more than 86 countries 2 000+ brands worldwide CHF 92 billion sales in 2013 More than 330 000 employees Objective to be the leader in nutrition, health and wellness
Category Development Executive
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Category Development Executive for one of its business units to provide support in the effective planning and implementation of the annual Integrated Commercial Plan (ICP) in order to generate strong business results for the category.
A Day in the Life of:
- Assisting in the development of category plans during the ICP by contributing and providing the required brand-related inputs to the process.
- Developing and executing consumer activity plan.
- Working with the Category Manager on all brand-related inputs for the monthly Business Planning meetings.
- Assisting to ensure that pricing is in line with the guidelines agreed with the business by making recommendations when required, on pricing to consumers and defining the desired relative pricing.
- Working in partnership with local and international agencies to implement consumer activities according to the consumer activity plan
- Implementing and monitoring planned consumer activities for the brands in the portfolio and making proposals on areas that need improvement.
- Managing sampling specific to the category.
- Understanding the impact of the Marketing investment on the Profit and Loss of the category and tracking the brand’s performance and health.
- Contributing to the pre and post-evaluation of consumer activities by providing the required input / data.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields.
- 2 – 3 years experience in Marketing, acquired within a similar multinational FMCG company. Experience working in cross-functional teams such as Sales or other relevant functions would be an advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Effective planning and project management skills.
- Possession of a high degree of consumer insight/market intelligence.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 15, 2020
Method of Application
Note: We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.