SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, ROYAL, PARSUN and POWERMATIC. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; in major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano and Abuja.
Our longstanding reputation has earned us a status as Nigeria’s lead player in the electronics industry and as a result, we decided to go further by partnering with SAMSUNG to establish a local manufacturing line for its air conditioners and refrigerators in 2004. This, coupled with our state-of-the-art service centre that caters to consumers who buy our products, ensures that our customers enjoy the best quality of service from us and the best performance possible from their electronics.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Raising of receipts
- Raising of sales invoices
- System matching of receipts & invoices in the orion ERP software
- Keeping records of cash and bank receipt issued daily in the cashier register
- Reconciliation of system receipts with cashier register
- Lodgment of cash sales to the bank
- Reconciliation of invoices, receipts & tellers
- Collation of invoices, receipts & tellers and sending to the branch accountant on a daily basis
- Signing-off reconciled cashier register with the accountant & manager
- Sending of reconciled copy of cashier register to the auditor
- Keeping record of postdated cheques in the prescribed format, submit report weekly to credit control
- B.Sc. / HND in finance, accounting, business administration, social sciencesor any other related field.
- Minimum of 2years’ experience in a similar role.
- Preferably Female
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.