Chevron is the third-largest oil producer in Nigeria and one of its largest investors. In Nigeria, we operate under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and have assets on land and in swamp and near-offshore concessions covering approximately 2.2 million acres (8,900 sq km) in the Niger Delta region.
Chevron also has extensive interests in deepwater Nigeria. Chevron operates the Agbami Field, one of Nigeria’s largest deepwater discoveries. We also have a nonoperated interest in another major deepwater development, the Usan Project. We and our subsidiaries provide career opportunities for Nigerians hired as employees and workers who are under contract.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Finance
- Daily closure of sales made by the cashier.
- Remittance of sales report and sales returns to the internal control unit for verification and vetting.
- Reconciliation and maintenance of stock ledger on a monthly basis
- Remit to the bank promptly daily sales made by the cooperative society
- Prepare payment requests for all verified invoice and keep records of same for tracking purpose.
- Monthly stock count and preparation of a report on commodity profit.
- Receive and confirm all payments for all products and generate online receipts immediately.
- Daily monitoring and tracking of all inflows into our various bank account
- Issue receipts to all direct sales outlets for all payments received
- Prepare promptly sales daybook for all daily sales activities.
- Obtain input of sales from all sales outlets for incorporation into the sales report.
- Recording accounting entries into the company accounting system with accurate figures and proper classification and coding
- Perform all other assigned duties that will enhance profitability and the organisation from time to time.
- To ensure that banking operations are properly managed
- Ensure all invoices are processed promptly for payment and track to ensure all outgoing payment requests attended to timely.
- Ensure accurate and complete collation of all sales made directly and from all other outlets.
- Ensure all sales are properly documented and receipted.
- Ensure all sales are remitted to the bank daily.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 years post-graduate experience.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and other MS Tools and ERP System
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 3 Years
Job Field ICT/Computer
We are looking to hire an experienced Net Developer with experience in frontend JS Frameworks (Vue.js/Reactjs) to help us keep growing.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET (C# & VB) programming languages
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for software development.
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Maintain existing web applications
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Coordinatei with network of professional software and app developers
- Bug detection and fixing
- B2C application and software development
- BSc/BTech/HND/OND from any recognized institution
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, Oracle Database and design/architectural patterns
- 2-3 years application/software development experience using C# .NET
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with ASP.net core
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.