Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS) generally know in Chevron environment as Chevron Credit Union was established on December 31, 1966.
Chevron also has extensive interests in deepwater Nigeria. Chevron operates the Agbami Field, one of Nigeria’s largest deepwater discoveries. We also have a nonoperated interest in another major deepwater development, the Usan Project. We and our subsidiaries provide career opportunities for Nigerians hired as employees and workers who are under contract.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 3 Years
Job Field ICT/Computer
- We are looking to hire an experienced Net Developer with experience in frontend JS Frameworks (Vue.js/Reactjs) to help us keep growing.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET (C# & VB) programming languages
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for software development.
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Maintain existing web applications
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- BSc / BTech / HND / OND from any recognized institution
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, Oracle Database and design/architectural patterns
- 2-3 years of development experience using C# .NET
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with ASP.net core
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 5 Years
Job Field Accounting
- Daily closure of sales made by the cashier.
- Remittance of sales report and sales returns to the internal control unit for verification and vetting.
- Reconciliation and maintenance of stock ledger on a monthly basis
- Remit to the bank promptly daily sales made by the cooperative society
- Prepare payment requests for all verified invoice and keep records of same for tracking purpose.
- Monthly stock count and preparation of a report on commodity profit.
- Receive and confirm all payments for all products and generate online receipts immediately.
- Daily monitoring and tracking of all inflows into our various bank account
- Issue receipts to all direct sales outlets for all payments received
- Prepare promptly sales daybook for all daily sales activities.
- Obtain input of sales from all sales outlets for incorporation into the sales report.
- Recording accounting entries into the company accounting system with accurate figures and proper classification and coding
- Perform all other assigned duties that will enhance profitability and the organisation from time to time.
- To ensure that banking operations are properly managed
- Ensure all invoices are processed promptly for payment and track to ensure all outgoing payment requests attended to timely.
- Ensure accurate and complete collation of all sales made directly and from all other outlets.
- Ensure all sales are properly documented and receipted.
- Ensure all sales are remitted to the bank daily.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 years post-graduate experience.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and other MS Tools and ERP System
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.