Interra Networks Limited is a leading provider of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sector. We develop, deploy and manage ICT products and services with a focus on the emerging markets of the world – from as simple as a website to as complex as a secure IP-Voice Network, we can help turn your business needs into a working solution. We bring our years of experience to bear in developing innovative solutions and partnering with our clients to ensure they derive maximum value from their technology projects. We provide technology and consulting services built on a strong technical competence and knowledge of the challenges faced by our clients. We recognize that most organizations simply require solutions and not necessarily “hardware and software”; as such we work hand-in-hand with our clients till they are successful.
Our presence helps ensure our clients’ project succeeds as our services continue long after the project is completed and deployed. Our services are also available to foreign organizations interested in competitively priced, world class BPO services. This broad experience has enabled us develop for our clients, world-class technology solutions that are cognizant of the inherent challenges and advantages of the Nigerian and International environment. Interra takes the time to learn and understand each opportunity and the underlying technology. We look for solutions that will work and add value to our customers. We focus on long-term, mutually beneficial and sustainable opportunities and partnerships.
Call Center Executive (Yoruba Speaking)
Job Type Contract, Full Time
Job Field Customer Care
- S/he must have good understanding of English and Yoruba Languages.
- Must be able to read, speak and write English language fluently.
- Must be able to read, Yoruba language fluently.
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information, accuracy and timely response to calls.
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand individual differences.
- Problem solving skills.
- Should be able to work Mondays to Saturdays and at any other time required.
- Proficiency in driving Sales will be an added advantage.
- Male preferably.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Listening skills.
- Problems analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Judgment skills.
- Team work.
- Stress tolerance.
- Time management skills.
- Persuasion skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.