Interra Networks Ltd (Interra) – is a leading provider of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sector. We develop, deploy and manage ICT products and services with a focus on the emerging markets of the world – from as simple as a website to as complex as a secure IP-Voice Network, we can help turn your business needs into a working solution. We bring our years of experience to bear in developing innovative solutions and partnering with our clients to ensure they derive maximum value from their technology projects. We provide technology and consulting services built on a strong technical competence and knowledge of the challenges faced by our clients. We recognize that most organizations simply require solutions and not necessarily “hardware and software”; as such we work hand-in-hand with our clients till they are successful.
Our presence helps ensure our clients’ project succeeds as our services continue long after the project is completed and deployed. Our services are also available to foreign organizations interested in competitively priced, world class BPO services. This broad experience has enabled us develop for our clients, world-class technology solutions that are cognizant of the inherent challenges and advantages of the Nigerian and International environment. Interra takes the time to learn and understand each opportunity and the underlying technology. We look for solutions that will work and add value to our customers. We focus on long-term, mutually beneficial and sustainable opportunities and partnerships.
Call Center Agent
- The Call Center /Customer Service Representative will be part of our debt recovery team, that are responsible for making outbound calls to debtors while projecting a professional image of the company.
- Making outbound calls.
- Respond to customer’s issues and concerns.
- Management and first level resolution of customer’s complaints/inquiries.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Keeping track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts.
- Planning course of action to recover outstanding payments.
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts.
- Contact debtors to inquire of their payment status.
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans.
- Handle questions or complaints.
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues.
- Update account status and database regularly.
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary.
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Apt in negotiating and persuading.
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence.
- High school diploma is preferred.
- Excellent Typing skills.
- Multi lingua (Fluency in English, pidgin, and any of the approved native Nigerian languages).
- Proficient in the use of computer applications and systems.
- Willing to work the approved shifts for the call center.
- Proven experience as debt collector is an added advantage.
- Honesty, integrity and a team player.
- Effective communicator
- Diligence, dedication and discipline.
- Team work, proactive, self-driven, result oriented with a positive outlook.
- Critically assesses own performance and continuing self/personal development.
- Good personality, credible, comfortable in dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Committed, reliable, tolerant and determined.
25,000.00 + Commission on debts recovered (Monthly).
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.