Coca-Cola West Africa Business Unit (WABU) oversees the Coca-Cola System operations in 33 countries across West and Central Africa and the Indian Ocean islands and is focused on driving a high-performance culture to enable sustainable business growth. We are inspired by The Coca-Cola Company purpose: refresh the world, make a difference; and we aspire to advance the Coca-Cola global vision of a total beverage company, crafting the brands and choice of drinks people love, in ways that create a more sustainable business and a better shared future for everyone we touch.
Coca-Cola West Africa Business Unit Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and supporting the implementation of internal and external communication strategies to inform, engage and inspire our employees and drive our growth culture
Business Unit Communications Manager
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BSC/BA/HND, MA/MBA/MA
Experience: 7 Years
Job Unit Marketing & Public Relations
- Internal Communication: Lead the development and implementation of internal communications strategies across the Business Unit to inform, engage and inspire associates and drive our growth culture.
- Sustainability Communications: Lead the development and execution of strategies to optimize impact communication of our sustainability and community programs, in liaison with the BU Sustainability Manager, The Coca-Cola Foundation as well as our bottling and programme partners.
- Leadership Communications: Provide advice and implement approved strategies for internal Leadership communication and engagements as well as building external thought leadership and influence on relevant issues.
- Issues Management and Crisis Communications: Provide crisis communications expertise to effectively support the BU Incident Management and Crisis Resolution (IMCR) process.
- Budget Management: Manage the Function’s DME and OPEX budgets, providing monthly analysis and flag risks and opportunities to the BU PAC Director to guide spend decisions.
- Min. University/Bachelor’s degree , Max. University/Advanced degree
- At least 7 years’ experience in Communications or Public Relations functions.
- Proficiency in French Language
- Strategic Communications
- Strong public speaking and influencing skills
- Creative and Specialized Writing Skills
- Multimedia/graphic design tools
- Project & Budget Management
- Issues & Crisis Management
- Media Relations
- Social/Digital Media
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.