BGI Energy Services Ltd (formerly known as Broad Global Investment Ltd.) is a service provider to the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. The company was incorporated in 1991, aiming at curbing the technical deficiencies and hitches in construction, measurement, calibration & standardization, measuring facilities and instruments in the oil and gas sector.
Our services and expertise are structured to align with a continuous improvement system to consistently provide the Oil, Gas and Energy sector with quality services which include engineering, construction & procurement, installation, instrument calibration of instruments, measurement equipment and accessories, facility automation, process control, instrumentation and drilling support services and technical manpower supply (Nigerians and Expatriates). BGI is the first local company in Nigeria to execute Steam Tracing installation in a world class project. An example of this is our performance on the Escravos Gas to Liquid (EGTL) project.
Business Development Research and Marketing Engineer (BDRME)
- Undertake market intelligence across the oil and gas industry, identifying new markets, constantly looking for growth opportunities for the company.
- Identify and develop relationships with potential clients and decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with potential clients and decision makers within the client organization.
- Set up meetings with clients and decision makers.
- Participate in Bid pricing to win business
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging productive networks
- Analyzing the market and the risks associated with it
- Preparing presentations, proposals and other sales pitches for interacting with clients
- Conduct from time to time market research studies and forecasting of oil and gas markets including strategic investments and market optimization trends.
- Provide a clear understanding and interpretation of oil and gas industry competitive market place.
- A first degree in Engineering.
- A post graduate degree or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of similar experience in oil and gas industry
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Integrity, Business Development, Market Intelligence and Research, Presentation Skill, Negotiation Skills, Proposal Development, Opportunity and Relationship Management and Commercial Acumen.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 1, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.