Ngcom Network Solutions is one of the best internet service provider in Nigeria, providing UNLIMITED INTERNET service for both Home and Cooperate users in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja and Warri.
Business Development Officer (Telecoms)
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Sales/Marketing
A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching products and/or services.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 11, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.