Infostrategy Technology Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2002 and reconstituted in 2003, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions. We combine sound knowledge of world class technology to design, implement and support business transformation in areas of web and mobile application, software, service and storage systems installation, networking technologies and technology procurement. We have an in-depth understanding on how technology accelerates success, and are passionate about attracting and supporting unique talents in growing our business and driving operational excellence.
Business Development Officer - Prints
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 5 Years
Job Field Business Development
We are looking for a confident, outgoing, focused and motivated Business Development Office whose primary responsibilities will be to establish and maintain profitable relationships with customers, actively prospect for new accounts and maximize sales potential with existing accounts.
She/He will professionally represent the company by conveying expertise in our services and capabilities, establish relationships with business accounts, enlarge the company’s current clientele base, negotiate and close business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Prospect for new customers, develop new business, targets key prospects, and retain businesses.
- Develop business proposals that are tailored to client’s needs.
- Drive business development and pitch to clients the organizations business model.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products and services
- Presents and discusses the products and services of the company in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity, and superior understanding and fulfillment of customer needs.
- Develops rapport with prospects and builds relationships with customers
- Conveys the value of our company’s capabilities to prospects
- Develops and executes an ongoing plan to target at least five key accounts per month
- Follows up on all outstanding quotes for assigned customers and prospects within 24 hours
- Participate in meetings, conferences and client discussions as a representative of the company
- Develop database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage clients
- Other duties as assigned.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Must have strong sales skills and experience in the printing industry.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
- At least 3-5 years related experience in the printing industry.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have networking, persuasion, prospecting, public speaking and closing Skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 22, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Letter of Interest and CV as a single PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be “BDO Prints – Abuja”.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.