Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
Business Development Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 – 5 Years
Job Field Business Development
- Identify leads for the company’s services
- Prepare and send proposals to potential clients
- Ensure that clients sign service level agreements
- Follow up on proposals and ensure prospects sign up
- Develop new ideas and concepts to increase the company’s revenue
- Ensure that the field staff activities are compliant with the job orders
- Respond to all sales, marketing, and partnership inquiries
- Work with the Business Director to develop social media strategy
- Create a content calendar for social media pages
- Post content on the company’s social media pages
- Prepare and send out newsletters via email
- Work with the Business Director to conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns
- Stay abreast of trends in the industry
- Networking and Sales Events
- Identify, review and recommend relevant opportunities for sales
- Attend industry events to create brand awareness
- Customer relations
- Strong sales skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Ability to prospect and close sales
- Quick learner
- Multi-tasking skills
- Team player
- Strategic planning
- Verbal and written communication
- BSc. or HND in any related field of study
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 5, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.