People all over the world have similar aspirations – to provide for their families, to feed, clothe and shelter them, and to provide their children with opportunities to succeed. In developing countries where poverty is highest, microenterprises are estimated to represent more than 80% of all wealth-building enterprises and more than 20% of GNP.
At IBILE Microfinance Bank, we know that one of the most effective means of ensuring that the poor take part in their economy is to provide them with access to the financial products and services they need to help them build wealth and achieve their goals.
Business Development Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- To market IBILE MFB’s products with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers’ needs are met.
- To aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products
- Win new customers for the Bank
- Ensure the retention of existing customers
- Ensure the creation of Risk Assets for the Bank
- Deposit liability mobilization
- Drive the reactivation of inactive and dormant accounts
- Ensure the Bank’s projection and visibility amongst new and existing customers
- Facilitate and ensure set targets are met in line with marketing strategy
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational activities
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years and more relevant work experience in as a Relationship Officer/SME Officer in a Microfinance Bank Setting.
- NGN61,000 – 100,000 / Month.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 1, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume with the subject stated as “Business Development/Loan Officer and Location of interest” to: email@example.com