IPI PowerTech Group delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in the Middle East, Africa and neighboring countries. Since our inception in Lebanon in 1993, we have grown into a leading group, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization. Today, we are market leaders in providing power solutions and specialty batteries, telecom infrastructure and managed services. Our self-manufactured enclosures have allowed us to successfully implement and create new concepts in space and energy efficiency and site renovation, and have further allowed us to create customized energy efficient/hybrid and renewable energy solutions.
Headquartered in Beirut, Lebanon, IPI PowerTech has expanded its presence to the entire region and is now present in 11 countries. For the past 20 years, we have climbed up the steps of success with an unfailing respect for the company’s values: the uncompromised excellence of our services, the agility of our mind in adapting to change, the efficiency of our work, and the integrity with which we do it all. We have invested and acquired new companies, reached new markets, expanded our area of expertise and considerably grew our customer base. Today, we are proud to be the unique solution provider in our sector that offers complete in-house products and services.
Business Development Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 7 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying sales leads and Increasing the company’s geographical footprint, pitch goods or services to new clients, maintain a good working relationship with new contacts and capitalize on current business portfolio
- Works to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth, to define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 7 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented.
- Bidding skills
- Presentation skills (Drafting and presenting proposals)
- Sourcing skills for potential projects / opportunities / market trends
- Good experience in the telecom industry (telecom infrastructure, fiber, …) is a plus
- Good experience in the power side of the business (Ready to learn the basic)
- Commercially familiarity with various power projects (Power systems, Data centers, UPS, …)
- Maintain good relationship with current and potential customers.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.