Dbell Logistics is proud to provide you innovative, reliable, swift, global logistics solutions. With our team of dedicated Certified Professionals and their wealth of experience in the Industry, we understand what it takes to fulfill our customers’ exact needs. We continually invest in our infrastructure to ensure we provide you a wholly customer-centric service. In our quest to change the norm, we are not only involved in the pickup and packaging of your products for Local and International freight; our team will always guide you through the documentation processes to ensure all your freight move with the right document at all times.
Business Development Manager
Job Type Full Time
Location Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Ondo, Oyo, Rivers
Job Field Business Development
Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain
Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contract ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- HND/BSc/BA in Accunting,business administration, sales or relevant field in social and management sciences field.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.