Business Development Manager
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Develop annual sales strategy and business plan to drive business growth and the achievement of set goals including increasing sales, market share and profitability; cascade it down to quarterly and monthly sales operations plan
- Develop supporting implementation plans to drive the execution of strategies and business plan
- Develop integrated marketing strategies, product pricing and sales plans
- Lead market research, market analysis and competitive analysis in order to identify threats and opportunities and develop marketing plan and activities accordingly.
- Develop the sales and marketing division’s budget in collaboration with finance
- Keep abreast of economic, industry, market and regulatory trends, ascertain their (potential) impact on the business and advice management accordingly; develop complementary strategies or initiatives to strengthen the company’s market share position
- Develop strategies to expand the customer base and contribute to the development of the company’s brand.
- Drive and monitor the implementation of the sales and marketing strategy and take necessary actions to correct deviations
- Lead the execution of integrated marketing and sales campaigns
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.