Brainiacs STEM & Robotics is an end to end technology solution provider. We provide services in training and enhancement for children and young adults (creativity pack), application and systems development and support institutions in research and analytics. The Brainiacs creativity pack is what we call our training and enhancement package. The Creativity pack aims to engage children and young adults (from age 6 to 24) with supplemental skills in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics [STEM].
Thus giving them the skills and motivation they need to create a better future. Our programs are designed to prioritize fun, active engagement, and an integrated, multi-disciplinary approach to problem solving and creativity. We focus on activities that encourage creativity and innovation, placing a strong emphasis on STEM application. Presently, some of the modules we offer via various packages include: Robotics, Game Modding, Computer Programming & Apps development and Basic Electronics. We run a project-based learning approach to foster team work and encourage students to build real solutions to everyday problems.
Business Development Lead
Brainiacs STEM & Robotics is expanding its business reach to support more clients across the globe. We are in search of a well-seasoned Business Development Lead to join our organisation to drive growth in our key product lines.
Location Line Management:
- Successful candidates will work with our team in Lagos with the option for a remote working start.
- He/She will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
- Develop a growth strategy to ensure profitability focused on finance and customer acquisition.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
- Maintain forecast & targeting revenue attainment plan.
- Coach and set strategic direction for Brainiacs STEM & Robotics Telemarketers, volunteers and affiliates deliver on set targets.
- Proven minimum of 2 years’ experience on a Business Development role with a tech company
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation skills and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to develop competitive packages and write proposals to B2B clients
- Excellent analytical skills, good understanding of research methods and data analytics
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing tools and applications
- HND, B.Sc / BA in Computer Science, Business Management or relevant field
- Competitive with bonus for exceeding business target.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Note: Only applicants that meet the outlined requirements will be contacted.