Avant Halogen is an international outsourcing company.
We have the competence to diagnose, manage and strategically solve our clients’ business challenges in a way that fundamentally creates and adds value to their businesses.
At Avant Halogen we believe that managing employer’s risks is very critical and fundamental to the growth of any organization. Creating a fine balance between treating employees fairly & ethically, and ensuring comprehensive data security will help organizations achieve a step-change in their security.
Our innovative and digital talent risk management solutions gives us a cutting-edge advantage in delivering the best to our clients all the time.
Business Development Intern
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Year
Job Field Internship/Sales
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Intern to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Support in developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Assist in research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the companyТs products/services addressing or predicting clientsТ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- University degree
- At least 1year experience in Business Development, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
N40,000 / month + Commission on closed business deals.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.