Ralds & Agate Limited is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
Africa is a huge continent with huge resources – the greatest of which are its people and natural resources. While Africa has struggled to find its rightful place in the world economy, this has not in any way, diminished its potential or capabilities.
Business Development Executive
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 5 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Responsible for managing business development activities for the company driving sales activities, increasing revenue growth & market share by generating new business opportunities, and act as solutions trusted advisor to clients.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Business development
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Pitching products and/or services by Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Manage prospects and acquire new businesses.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers etc.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field with 2-5 years work experience
- IT security OEM certification or technical selling experience (an added advantage).
- Prior, successful experience selling IT and security solutions.
- Previous experience selling network security appliance & solutions, e.g. firewall, IPS/IDS, UTM, web application firewall, etc.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 16, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.