GIG Logistics we pride ourselves as being Africa’s Leading Logistics Company. Founded in 2012, we belong to a distinguished class of logistics companies with a clear defined market path across Africa.
We are expanding rapidly with scores of local branches in Nigeria, Ghana, and the United States of America, and we are seeking an experienced Business Development Executive to help us keep growing. If you believe you have what it takes to build a World Class Organization and ready to work at it. We want you!
Business Development Executive
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Identify business opportunities by enlisting quality prospects and evaluating their potentials.
- Sell services by establishing contacts and developing professional relationship with prospects.
- Servicing and growth of existing accounts within the allotted territory.
- Identify products improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trend, market activities, and competitors.
- Consign shipments from various customers on a daily basis.
- Generate invoices for customers and recovery of all receivables within the management approved credit period.
- Generate periodic reports as may be required by Management.
- 2+ years of work experience in sales with a successful track record of achieving new business targets for innovative technology companies
- Good knowledge of Logistics and Supply chain operations
- Proficiency in formulating and executing business development strategies including proposal development activities.
- A consultative approach to sales
And we are delighted to have team members who show the following qualities-
- You collaborate with team members and have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are adaptable, enjoy prospecting challenges and delivering results
- You are calm under pressure and maintain a diplomatic manner even when being challenged
- You can communicate well, both verbally and in writing
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.