AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited has extended its professional services, Education, Technical training, Consulting, Power projects, Outsourcing and Recruitment to the power sector. It has accordingly, incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited to undertake these projects. Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry.
Business Development Executive and Solar
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- The appointee will be directly reporting to the Business Development and Project
- He must be a self -managed individual with extensive technical experience in solar projects
- He must have an understanding of the power sector with very strong business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Responsible for the sales of the company Products & Services
- Technical experience with Solar installations and Systems to Source for Solar Projects.
- Managing and retaining existing clients, and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with Department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential customers regarding training, supplies, recruitment, project and other engineering consulting
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND in Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related discipline
- Must have contacts in the power generation, distribution and transmission company
- Knowledge of the power sector and must have contacts in some power companies
- Minimum of 5 years experience with business development and solar projects
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Integrity and transparent honesty.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Ready to Travel
- Multi-tasking capability.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 12, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Code as the subject of the mail.