Neohaul Technologies is a fast-growing African-focused logistics technology company reimagining what efficiency and profitability are for the African logistics space. With its first of its kind, non-intrusive operations monitoring technology for logistics companies, it is the leading operations management platform, Haulr.ng.
Business Development Associate
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
With knowledge and experience in the field of transport & logistics you have a strong capability to identify and capture business opportunities and deliver excellent results.
You are able to lead on an operational/tactical level with the business strategy in mind.
Your strong analytical skills and fact-based business leadership capabilities support making the right decisions and their implementations. Accountable to gather & share a high level of market intelligence.
About The Job
As Business Development Lead in Neohaul Technologies, you are to:
- Be responsible for the sale of our proprietary Operations Monitoring device and Enterprise Resource Planning application to haulage & delivery businesses.
- Identify and onboard haulage & delivery businesses as transport partners.
- Attract transport/haulage demand by onboarding market aggregators, manufacturers, bulk suppliers, and other companies in need of trucks.
- Supervise the client relationship management, negotiating all sales and percentage cuts agreements on all jobs.
- Identify growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales and client base.
- Identify and execute key partnerships that will unlock value for the company.
- Be responsible for the smooth operation of the truck demand and supply matching process.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, prospects, and industry trends.
- Respond swiftly to client queries and develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Experience in the field of haulage & logistics.
- Minimum of 2 Years Experience In B2B Sales.
- Startup experience would be good.
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum).
- Have a broad knowledge of the supply chain & haulage environment & trends.
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Attractive Salary
- Client signup bonus
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.