At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk. We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges . Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results. These are the component that makes our company unique.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- To excel in this role you should have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Cold calling and going “door-to-door” to promote Hospital and medical services to private individuals and organizations.
- Maintain relationships with current clients and cultivate relations with new clients
- Manage community and patient relations
- Develop and maintain social media and website content
- Assist with miscellaneous office administration tasks as assigned
- Coordinate marketing events and materials
- Self-starter with a results-focused mentality.
- Curious and Innovative understands they may not have all or the right answers but continually searching for new concepts, processes, and ideas.
- Lead and collaborate with management team to develop an efficient and succinct business plan.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in like industry.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.