MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years. Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource – whenever required. MacTay’s approach is to work together in partnership with our clients, we aim to be in it for the long term but firmly believe that partnerships are created by ensuring that our clients are able to develop the capability to sustain and drive solutions we co create with them. We always have an ‘exit strategy’ – ways to provide our clients with the opportunity to pick up the solution and run with it themselves, while making ourselves available anytime we are invited for advice.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 5 Years
Job Field Finance
- Assist in the preparation and issuance of monthly Cash Call statements to Partners in line with the JOA, preparation of monthly cash flow forecast and other ad-hoc request from the Partners
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Billing statements and Working Capital issued to Partners
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Production Allocation Statements and Proceed Imbalance issued to Partners and NNPC respectively
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Production forecast Report and SEC production figures to Corporate Budget and Strategic Planning
- Assist in the computation of SEC Production for monthly reporting, Budget and PDC sessions and Planned Production Shutdown report
- Assist in the review and update of all WBS master data to ensure correct reporting parameters are used e.g. CAPEX/OPEX, JIB/JIBE codes, NNPC codes
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Management Report & SOX Controls
- Provide status report on all SOX controls managed by the Department
- Provide Cost and Production performance reports to Corporate Budget in line with published timelines
- Provide support to Venture Management department and prepare prompt responses to queries received from Partners and Authorities
- Provide support to Cost Controllers during budget and performance reviews with NAPIMS – SUBCOM and TECOM
- Follow up alignment of routine reporting format in line with Corporate Budget’s format and effect changes when/where necessary
- Ensure the integrity of Production Allocation, Billing and Cash Call Statements issued to Partners
- Ensure timely submission of all reports due to Partners in line with the JOA
- Provide support during analytical reports to aid top management planning
- Ensure internal compliance of all SOX documentations and update of SOXCM+ folder
- BSc in Accounting, Economics or other related discipline
- MSc and/or professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CITN) an advantage Experience:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in accounting / finance environment, preferably upstream oil and gas industry Essential Skills:
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft office skills & SAP knowledge an advantage • Good organizational ability, interpersonal and analytical skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 14, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.