Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited a Nigeria-registered limited liability company – RC 1034137. We package, market and distribute Elkris SuperOat throughout Nigeria. That’s because Elkris SuperOat is produced and manufactured by our parent-company in the United Kingdom. At the core of our ideology is the long term deep passion and mission to bring “health” to the Nigerian traditional diet.
As the concept of ‘health awareness’ takes hold in Nigeria, we have noticed the rate at which people are turning away from our favourite traditional soup-dishes. And that’s because until now, the typical Nigerian traditional dish is rooted in Soup portion; mostly laden with saturated oil Carbohydrate formula such as eba, pounded yam, fufu, semo etc that are strongly rooted in high levels of starch.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 7 Years
Job Field Media/Advertisement
- Develop plans to enhance the visibility of ELKRIS
- Develop marketing plans through analysis of current market data & trends
- Prepare relevant documentation and coordination of all marketing activities
- Ensure campaigns are deployed effectively to deliver better value to ELKRIS
- Effective monitoring and documentation of competitors’ activities, initiatives, promotions, etc.
- Develop and monitor key market indices as they affect brand preference, equity, and market share.
- Assist with developing rollout plans and route to market strategy for all brand initiatives
- Assist in developing consumer acquisition and usage increment promotions in conjunction with segment managers to leverage brand properties
- Manage and monitor the production of advertising creative materials e.g. Outdoor, TV, and Radio
- Monitor deployment and replacement of outdoor materials
- First degree in marketing, communication, or any other social science
- A professional qualification of CIM or any other marketing-related professional body
- Member of NIM (Nigerian Institute of Marketing)
- 7 years of work experience which includes;
- Experience in brand management in a marketing department or advertising
- Experience in creative agencies, writing and interpreting briefs to develop campaigns
- Experience in marketing plans, advertising materials, and product life cycle monitoring
- Experience in customer engagement execution
- Experience in developing communication, events, and PR briefs
- Good understanding of the food industry.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 15, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.