Owens and Xley Consults is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
Brand Communications Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Media/Advertisement
- Create, shoot and edit brand videos, messaging and content
- Create engaging and educational stories to tell through visual and written content
- Provide creative and artistic direction for the graphic artist to execute campaigns
- Stay up to date with changes and trends in social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Assist with photo-editing
- Prepare and send bi-weekly newsletters to customers
- Respond politely and courteously to Customer inquiries via our social media platforms and ensure that all complaints and disputes are promptly resolved.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess the validity of complaints and to determine a possible remedy.
- Where necessary escalate complaints to the store manager for guidance and assistance
We think you’d be great for this role if you:
- Have B.Sc or HND certificate in a related discipline
- Have a background in fashion, beauty, wellness, and style editorial content creation
- Are always on top of new trends in the content creation industry
- Have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in a similar role
- Have strong photography and video production/editing skills
- Have the ability to work and think across multi-social media channels to emphasize a strong message
- Are a motivated self-starter with a creative eye, attention to detail and entrepreneurial character
You’ll love working with us because:
- The people: You will work with some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams; people you can be proud to call your teammates.
- The products: Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free skincare training Education
- The perks: We offer medical benefits, a competitive salary, and an annual bonus gift
- Must live in Lekki Axis
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 21, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role as the subject of the mail.