Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
Brand and Media Analyst
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Media/Advertising
- Analyze user engagement (e.g. click-through and bounce rates).
- Report on web traffic for all social media platforms.
- Build and support SEO strategies by implementing keyword priorities into content marketing projects.
- Identify habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience.
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness.
- Coordinate with the Social Media Manager and the Marketing department to design advertising campaigns.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Previous work experience as a Social Media Analyst, Social Media Coordinator or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns.
- Familiarity with online content (experience with WordPress and content management systems is preferred)
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 10, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.