Courierplus Services Limited is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers. With over 240 highly skilled personnel, we have excellent competencies in striving sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Government Agencies, and Oil & Gas/Utilities. As a diverse end-to-end logistics solutions provider, we offer a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace, with the final objective of safely and promptly delivering all our customers consignments as expected.
CourierPlus Services Limited was recently acquired by Superflux International Limited in 2012. Since the acquisition, we have upgraded our offerings and deliverables to our esteemed customers using the most efficient and up to date infrastructure. We are the authorized associate partner of TNT Express Network in Nigeria, this puts us at a very advantageous position in the inbound delivery of all TNT documents and parcels across Nigeria and Export deliveries worldwide through over 200 countries in the TNT network. We have maintained one of the highest delivery performances for TNT Express since the commencement of the partnership in 2012 and have one of the fastest transit times for deliveries to the Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 2 Years
Job Field Finance
- The role will require the billing of all transactions to respective customers, confirmation of all invoices generated to respective customers, resolution of variances in transactions billed/invoiced promptly with customers, accuracy of all transactions and rates on the billing system.
- Issue debit and credit memos and statements to customers, cancel or void invoices, and respond to customer concerns relating to billing
- Monitoring customers’ accounts and balances – racking invoices status.
- Monitor payments from customers, exceptions, which if a client has paid late or missed payments could involve undertaking legal action.
- Send reminders to respective customers while using the ageing report
- Builds and maintains close links with all customers, to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payments.
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team in respect to changes, exceptions, and such like.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 1 – 2 years Experience.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 16, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.