StreSERT Services Limited is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our Brand Driver At StreSERT, we believe that living by a set of core values help define the true measure of a company; they guide the way we treat each other and how we make business decisions, regardless of time, situation or person. They are the very essence of our company culture; the soul of our company.
Banking Operations Support Staff (OND holders only)
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Banking
The job holders will be tasked with various banking operations services. E.g. customer interface and opening accounts, KYC, etc.
- Carryout administrative and financial services for customers and senior colleagues
- Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and mortgage payments etc
- Answers questions in person or on telephone and refers customers to other bank services as necessary
- Records transactions by logging checks, and other special services; preparing transaction reports
- Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries, informing customers of new services and product promotions, ascertaining customers’ needs, and directing customers to a branch representative
- Completes special requests by closing accounts, taking orders for checks, completing safe-deposit box procedures, and providing re-payment statements, copies etc
- Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions etc
- Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- Operate office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time
- The ideal candidates should have a National Diploma (OND) in banking, business or related courses
- Should have a year work experience
- Must not be more than the age of 24 years
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Confident IT skills
- Strong planning skills with the ability to work autonomously and manage workload
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities is KEY for this role
Net monthly salary is N67,000
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.