Elkris Bio Health Foods Nig Limited is an innovative food manufacturing company in Nigeria, specifically devoted to the development and production of healthy alternative foods. That’s because Elkris SuperOat is produced and manufactured by our parent-company in the United Kingdom. At the core of our ideology is the long term deep passion and mission to bring “health” to the Nigerian traditional diet. As the concept of ‘health awareness’ takes hold in Nigeria, we have noticed the rate at which people are turning away from our favourite traditional soup-dishes. And that’s because until now, the typical Nigerian traditional dish is rooted in Soup portion; mostly laden with saturated oil Carbohydrate formula such as eba, pounded yam, fufu, semo etc that are strongly rooted in high levels of starch. But at Elkris, we don’t believe the right response is to take to imported fast foods as the alternative.
Our national range of traditional dishes remains the best category of home cooked meals, if only they can be made safe and healthy. So we have decided to focus on just that – “how to render the delicious and colourful wide range of Nigerian soup-dishes safe and healthy.” Five years on, we have the magic formula – Elkris SuperOat. Elkris SuperOat is our flagship product.Unlike in the United Kingdom where Elkris is marketed through regular food distribution outlets; here in Nigeria Elkris SuperOat is marketed through an army of part-time Stockists and Agents scattered all over the country. Our stockists are first, consumers of Elkris SuperOat. So we thought; who better to stock, recommend, market and walk away with our handsome whole sale financial reward packages than the same army of full time housewives, unemployed job seekers, the middle class, upper class, hotels, restaurants, doctors, pharmacists, etc who have switched over to Elkris SuperOat?
Audit & Internal Control Executive
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Year
Job Field Finance
- Minimum of two years experience in an Audit / Consulting firm(s).
- Vast in reconciliation of Accounts.
- Ability to prepare and review ledgers/journals other related books.
- Expertise in business & financial analysis.
- Ability to design audit plan/program and execute the same in business unit and the group.
- Ability to write financial reports.
- Ability to do bank reconciliation statement, and do all related analysis to avoid excessive bank charges.
- Ability to do financial statements, analyze and review the elements.
- Competence in policy & process documentation and monitoring for compliance.
- Expertise in monitoring performance of staff- sales, marketing, company’s representative.
- Competence in controls for protection of assets & related elements.
- Strong in financial reporting.
- Ability to do stock count of complex products.
- Ability to monitor revenue collection.
- Risk Management skills.
- Minimum of first degree with second class lower in Accountancy / Economics / Finance & Banking.
- Professional qualification, namely, ACA/ACCA a must.
- Conversant with ERP-sage
- IFRS knowledge, GAAP.
- Above 30 years.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 15, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.