Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the Telecommunications industry. Our service offering includes: Radio Network Design & Planning RF Drive Testing & Competitive Benchmarking RF Physical Optimization & Site Audits Network Quality of Service evaluation Transmission/Access Network Planning & Implementation VSAT transmission Fibre Optic Installation, Testing & Maintenance Civil Works & BSS Equipment Installation, Special Coverage & In-Building DAS with integrated Wi-Fi solution Voice, Data and Advanced Security Outsourcing & Consulting Project Management Network Monitoring & Operations Network Field Maintenance Technical Support And Process Management Other technical services for the telecommunications industry We have worked with all major access technologies (including GSM, GPRS/EDGE, UMTS/HSPDA, CDMA-1xRTT/EV-DO, Wi-Fi, WiMAX and LTE).
We have participated in the success of some of the most sophisticated wireless systems in the world. We bring local knowledge and global capabilities to our customers offering innovative solutions, insight into cutting edge developments and delivering solutions that enhance business efficiencies. Quality, flexibility, reliability and a speedy response to our clients requirements is our aim.
Associate RF Engineer
- Associate RF engineer is required to perform several complex tasks which include design, implementation, testing, integration and maintenance of the radio frequency sub-systems like the radios, base station and telecommunication networks.
- Knowledge of wireless networks technologies
- To schedule the project and ensure its successful completion
- To prepare all the work relevant documents needed for the designing of the project
- To maintain the records related to the test procedures conducted
- To conduct tests and troubleshoot the issues associated
- To carry out the work allocated effectively according to the RF designing principles
- To identify the technical problems and resolve them
- To analyze the measured data so as to enhance the performance
- To act as a technical lead in the absence of the senior RF engineer
- To maintain the existing system of communication and invent new techniques to develop it
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or any other Technology related subject. Experience or an internship would prove to be of great help. Additional advanced course or certification will be beneficial.
Essential Skills for an Associate RF Engineer:
- Should have an ability to learn continuously and update on the latest development
- Should have excellent ability to do research
- Should have an ability to identify the technical problems and provide instant solutions
- Excellent team player with an ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 14, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.