Vezeeta is a global booking powerhouse serving and empowering patients in each step of their healthcare journey with knowledge and data. Trusted by patients, healthcare providers and medical industry leaders around the globe to facilitate and enhance healthcare accessibility and quality. Currently serving more than 4 million patients across 5 countries, with over 20,000 healthcare providers listed on our platform, Vezeeta is transforming the healthcare experience of patients, by digitally streamlining their healthcare journey, and enabling them to search, book and review the best doctors and medical services.
Our organization is quickly growing, generating demanding roles for like-minded individuals – with plenty of room for professional and personal growth. If you think you share our belief in redirecting possible healthcare pains into productive tech-enabled solutions we’d love to hear from you. We are present in Egypt, KSA, Lebanon, Jordan, UAE, Kenya, and Nigeria.
Associate Product Specialist
- Identify and establishing new business.
- Organize appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based health-care staff.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Persuasively present products to health-care staff including doctors and nurses.
- Temporary Contract
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Pharmacy,Science or Medicine preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a pharmaceutical sales role, preferably working with Doctors.
- A commitment to continually meet or exceed established sales targets.
- Strong negotiation and selling skills coupled with the ability to work on a team and independently.
- Strong analytical skills and good business acumen.
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Industry experience is a plus
If you are…
- Agile: You can live, adapt and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job — smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieve mutually beneficial results.
- Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
- Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.