Vezeeta Nigeria is the leading digital healthcare booking platform and practice management software in MENA. We are pioneering the shift to automated physician, clinic and hospital bookings making healthcare easily accessible in the region. With over 200,000 verified reviews, patients are able to search, compare, and book the best doctors in just 1 minute.
Doctors also provide Patients with seamless healthcare experiences through our clinic management software. We operate in Egypt, KSA, Levant and UAE. We strive to lead every aspect of the healthcare industry and continue to launch products that have positive impact on people’s lives.
Associate Product / Product Specialist
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 4 Years
Job Field Pharmaceutical
- This role will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta in Nigeria. This is position will sit under the sales team and will focus on increasing our patients/doctors acquisition and make Vezeeta a well known brand in the health-tech industry.
- Identify and establishing new business.
- Organize appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based health-care staff.
- Persuasively present products to health-care staff including doctors and nurses.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding patients/doctors to securing a deal.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Present products to prospective customers.
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers dedication.
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Pharmacy, Science or Medicine preferred
- 2-4+ years of experience in a pharmaceutical sales role with Multinational companies, preferably working with Doctors.
- A commitment to continually meet or exceed established sales targets.
- Strong negotiation and selling skills coupled with the ability to work on a team and independently.
- Strong analytical skills and good business acumen.
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Industry experience is a plus
If you are…
- Agile: You can live, adapt and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job – smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieves mutually beneficial results.
- Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
- Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.
- We believe that our people are the main drivers of success in Vezeeta. That’s why we find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy work to the full.
- An opportunity to be part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- A competitive benefits package including private medical schemes.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth where you will learn from the best and grow like nowhere else.
- A flexible working environment – we appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible, remote working is also available.
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free music – stream your own music right at your workstation and work accompanied by your favorite tunes
- Team Building activities and Culture Days.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.