TRANOS Contracting Limited is a diversified engineering and technology company focused on simplifying lives through innovative solutions In over 8 years of existence, TRANOS has grown into a reputable and internationally recognised brand. Our specialty in Engineering, Fabrication, Maintenance and Project management has made us highly sought after by both local and international companies. As a highly innovative company, our services also includes the manufacturing of high quality products in Power Generation, Energy Distribution, Control and Automation and Enclosures. Through our various design and fabrication processes, we have set a world-class standard in safety, quality and efficiency. Our facility is equipped with the state-of- the-art equipment and resources. These enable us carry out innovative designs, manufacturing and fabrication that comply with international standards.
Assistant Team Lead - Powder Coating
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Engineering
- Ensure that painting operations are planned effectively and are carried out to meet production deadlines with no mistakes.
- Perform periodic & preventive maintenance of coating equipment to ensure continued proper operation.
- Facilitate and lead continuous improvement initiatives to meet line metrics.
- Monitor usage of repair and/or replacement parts and place parts orders as necessary.
- Work in conjunction with the powder coating team lead to establishing the correct parameters of part cure times and temperatures for the various families of parts being coated.
- Maintain good working relationships with the other departments that support powder coating operations.
- Conduct quality checks at each stage of the painting operation.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures: complying with legal regulations.
- Plan and execute a production schedule.
- Assist the Team lead in any official duty assign
- A good B.Sc / HND in Engineering from a reputable institution. (A degree in Chemical or production engineering will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of powder coating systems and paints.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proactive (ability to think and take initiative) and must have problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to plan and schedule production.
- Must be dedicated and responsible.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 22, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.