Aldelia’s global management strategy delivers specialised services to the Oil & Gas sector from dedicated teams in each key strategic region. From these centres we can support our clients locally by being able to take advantage of the local labour markets whilst also having the ability to resource candidates internationally for technical, engineering and higher level positions which require industry leading professionals with international profiles.
Each regional team is guided by a common set of processes and working practices within a robust operational structure to ensure a consistent high quality of delivery which our clients can depend on in any market. The origin of Aldelia gives a good indication of what the company was meant to be. Cedric Filet, whilst recovering from a rugby injury, established the company from his bedroom. The dream was to set up a recruitment consultancy which would compete with the top 5 Oil & Gas Recruitment Specialists in a matter of 5 years. To achieve that, Cedric focused on a gap he identified in the Oil & Gas industry: local content. Local content had long been considered a pain for international Oil & Gas firms.
Assistant Supply Chain Manager
- He/she would be responsible for the effective and efficient ordering process that will ensure smooth clearing and availability of stock.
- Assist in stock projection (Forecasting) of goods
- Processing of Proforma Invoices
- Supervise form M establishment on the Trade portal
- Eliminate documentation hitches and proper application of appropriate Tariffs
- Be up to date on trade operations and import procedures
- Oversee clearing process
- Preparing of letters for clearing shipment upon arrival date
- Tracking of arrival date of the shipment
- Liaising with internal and external vendors for workflow
- Follow up with Account department to ensure payments are processed and received on time
- Liaising with local Suppliers on local purchase order and deliveries
- Maintain Indemnity tracking
- Maintain daily order status report
- Preparing letters of Reserve and claim letters to insurance company where necessary
- Support the SCM with identifying efficient and cost-effective out Цbound logistic organisation
- All other duties as assigned
- BSc in Business Management or any related field
- Must have at least 4-5 years in supply chain within the manufacturing industry
- Knowledgeable in Computer
- Good planning negotiating and organizing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Reporting and Relationships:
- The Assistant Supply Chain Manager will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 17, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only suitable candidates who fit the above description would be contacted. Thank you.