Bedmate furniture ranks as one of the best furniture company in Nigeria. Quality is our watchword is makes us rank among the very best furniture company in Nigeria. We led while other furniture company in Nigeria follows our footstep. The BEDMATE, furniture company in Nigeria was founded in 2002 to offer Nigerians the very best in furniture products.
Our Showrooms display Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc. in Lagos (Ikeja, Lekki), Abuja, PH and gradually expanding to other part of the country.
Assistant Showroom Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Ensure all property Hydropower, Bulb & AC in the showrooms are working effectively
- Supervise daily operations at the show room and ensure proper arrangements at all times
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems for the showroom and issue timely management and statistical reports.
- Supervise cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Assist in planning and implementing store merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Assist to supervise selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Assist the showroom manager to supervise costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the showrooms.
- Coordinate the distribution of fliers to customers
- Carry out price tag check and arrangement regularly
- Supervise all stock movement activities: in/out, transfer, sales etc
- Ensure adequate showroom stock in a way to eliminate stock shortage and perform stock replenishment in an efficient manner and in due time.
- Ensure the showroom is neat and tidy to attract clients and encourage them to patronise the business
- Maintain cleanness of the entire showroom including crafts and furniture.
- Minimum of first degree/ HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Must reside in Lekki or its environs.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 11, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating “Assistant Showroom Manager-Lekki” as the subject of the mail.