Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the Telecommunications industry. Our service offering includes: Radio Network Design & Planning RF Drive Testing & Competitive Benchmarking RF Physical Optimization & Site Audits Network Quality of Service evaluation Transmission/Access Network Planning & Implementation VSAT transmission Fibre Optic Installation, Testing & Maintenance Civil Works & BSS Equipment Installation, Special Coverage & In-Building DAS with integrated Wi-Fi solution Voice, Data and Advanced Security Outsourcing & Consulting Project Management Network Monitoring & Operations Network Field Maintenance Technical Support And Process Management Other technical services for the telecommunications industry We have worked with all major access technologies (including GSM, GPRS/EDGE, UMTS/HSPDA, CDMA-1xRTT/EV-DO, Wi-Fi, WiMAX and LTE).
We have participated in the success of some of the most sophisticated wireless systems in the world.
Assistant Sales & Marketing Officer
- Assist Marketing Manager in planning and supervising marketing operations.
- Analyze sales and data and determine sales.
- Recommend creative and cost effective promotional activities.
- Conduct marketing campaigns and trade shows to promote brand awareness among consumers.
- Co ordinate with Business Manager in developing marketing plan.
- Maintain customer relationship programs and track customer satisfaction.
- Generate sales and marketing report when needed.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events.
- Follow up for collection of purchase Orders and Support Finance on receivables.
- Co ordinate/ Galvanize company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Candidate must posses an OND in Marketing or any related field.
- Must have 1- 2 years work experience
- Candidate must not be more than 25years of age.
- Preferably a female.
- Strong Consultativesales skills.
- Up- to – date with latest trends and marketing practices
- Able to work under pressure and to overcome resisitance to achieve result.
- Execellent Presentation and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of microsoft word.
- Ability to build long term relationships with internal and external customers.
Deadline: January 17, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.