Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited is an architectural consultant/real estate development company located in Lagos, Nigeria & The United States of America. Registered in February 1995. Dillon Consultant has as its primary focus – Property Development, Investment, Design Services and Facilities Management. The diversity of our projects has played an important role in our success story. Not only are we experts in estate development, our clients and portfolio of projects reflects competence in all aspects of the Real Estate development industry. Our promise to deliver excellent service drives the organization at every stage of its operations.
Assistant Manager, Finance and Administration
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Finance
Reporting Line: Reports directly to the Finance and Admin. Manager
Salary: Commensurate with industry standard
- Maintains record of assets and liabilities of the organisation.
- Provides administrative and accounting support to Finance and Admin Manager
- Regularly updates client financial records
- Processes payment transactions
- Cash management and disbursement
- Regular tax remittance and filling of returns with the appropriate authorities
- Fleet management and inspection
- Periodic account reconciliation with other departments
- Assists in client account management including account opening, updating and reconciliation
- Assists with general account and administrative activities
- Assists in keeping financial records in line with accounting regulations
- Provides data to line manager to verify deposits with financial institutions to ensure accurate records
- Carries out banking activities/transactions.
- Assists in managing the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Assists in managing the day-to-day operations of the Finance & Accounts department
- Prepares weekly, monthly and annual reports of finance and administrative activities.
- Ensures that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Performing all day-to-day accounting operations (Accounts payable, receivables, bank reconciliations, tax preparations and remittances, profit & loss preparation etc).
- Manages other administrative employees
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Finance and Admin. Manager.
- Possess minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting from a reputable University or Polytechnic respectively.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in Finance and Administrative related roles
- Good communication skill (Oral and written) is essential.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Assistant Manager, Finance and Administration” as the subject of the e-mail.