Willers solutions Limited are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation. Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity.
Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques. Our guiding philosophy is predicated on the premise that what most companies and individuals have in common is either the dissatisfaction with their current results or a drive to transit to another level. Our focus quintessentially is to bridge this gap and create value for our clients as a result of the work we do with them.
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor
- Assist the Maintenance manager in the maintenance of production machines, buildings and accessories, plant’s Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, and Facility Maintenance activities to ensure a safe and profitable facility.
- Coordinate and assist day to day activities within the Maintenance department including breakdowns, preventive and predictive maintenance and projects.
- Minimize downtime through analysis, corrective action, training, team building, and process improvements. Develop and enforce plant and departmental policies and procedures. Assist in managing capital expenditure projects.
- All activities must be carried out in line with best global manufacturing and accepted engineering standards
- Analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
- Develop preventive and predictive maintenance programs that will help in reducing overall unplanned down time and increase overall equipment reliability
- Promote plant goals such as Safety, Quality, and Production.
- Monitor, track, and analyses production efficiencies in Manufacturing.
- Coordinate and assist in all new installations and machine/facility rebuilding or repair as per accepted engineering standard
- Meet operational needs and requirements within budget.
- Plan and organize work to meet schedules and timelines in an environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Develops or revises standard operational procedures and implement agreed SOP’s in compliance with standards and procedures
- Assist with implementation of safety equipment for plant equipment and compliance of plant and equipment with safety requirements.
- Assure new equipment reviews are conducted on all new and modified equipment
- Additional duties as defined by management
- Min of B.Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Min of 3 years cognate experience
- Demonstrates organizational and team building skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- N100, 000 monthly.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 16, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Assistant Maintenance Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.