Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company, with brands (such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol Finish and Vanish) sold in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
Feeling well is at the heart of RB’s rapidly growing consumer health business. Making a difference to the lives of consumers means we continually invest in research and innovation to stay ahead of the game. In fact, we are changing the game in consumer health. Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap. We’re just as demanding of our social and environmental impact too. We’ve cut our carbon footprint by 20% in just 5 years and set new 2020 targets; cutting water use by a 1/3, carbon by a 1/3 again, and for a 1/3 of sales to come from more sustainable products. As one of Save the Children’s largest FMCG partners, we are now committed to helping them stop diarrhoea being one of the biggest killers of children under five.
Assistant Brand Manager
- make a big name even bigger.
Focusing on a dedicated market, you’ll make your mark by making sure we do the same. You’ll:
- Support the setting and execution of an ambitious country commercial strategy
- Work with Supply, Sales, Area and Finance to hit and exceed our every target
- Put commercial plans into action
- Help develop consumer and shopper communications
- Contribute to new business development initiatives
- Deliver excellence in execution for equity, activation and innovation projects.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re every bit as entrepreneurial as we are. You:
- Have a solid background in sales or marketing, ideally gained in an FMCG setting
- Have a keen commercial and financial mind
- Are creative and resilient problem-solver
- Are a natural team player
- Are comfortable wrestling with data to draw conclusions and suggest new strategic approaches.
You’ll love it because…
- …you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas.
- The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Remuneration / Benefits
- Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
- In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Note: RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.