Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. We bring Africans the best brands of: QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) Fast Casual Casual Dining Fine Dining Coffee Shops We develop world class brands that address the needs of the African market by serving up a tasty portion of: Foods and Drinks Pizza, burgers, chicken, ice cream, coffee and more.
Affordability Address all types of consumers and segments with diverse F&B concepts. Social responsibility Create jobs and empower individuals, enhancing the quality of life.
Assistant Brand Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 4 Years
Job Field Media
- Assist in developing promotional strategies for brand awareness and profitability
- Identify innovative business ideas to increase business prospects
- Provide feedback into product development and service offers and participates in their development; collaborate to create, launch, and track performance of product and service offerings in our markets
- Develop and deliver appropriate field sales/marketing enablement tools
- Develop, establish, and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising, and promotional activities of the organization
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives
- Support the Brand Manager to introduce new products to the market
- Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences
- Market Research and Competitive Intelligence
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors.
- Communicate products and services differentiation to sales and provides input to Brand Manager
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new service concept.
- To assist the Brand Manager in executing and coordinating the brand and promotional activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in Marketing, Public Relations or relevant field.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in marketing, communications, or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in a restaurant brand, hospitality or FMCG sector. Experience working on the agency and client side will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations plans and activities.
- Good creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.