VPS Technologies Limited is an internet company that has an ISP License awarded by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC). We have a reputation with our customers of delivering where larger ICT providers continue to fail in Nigeria. We are able to achieve this because we are structured around the customer; where all activities are geared towards making the customer’s experience, a pleasant one.
Assistant Administration Officer
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BSC/BA/HND, OND
Job Unit Administration
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures (SOP)
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- OND, HND or BSc ( Result or evidence of graduation)
- Age Range: 22 – 28 years (Very important)
- Gender: Male or Female.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: March 19, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Selected Candidate will be short-listed