BIC Nigeria are Africa’s premier Agribusiness company solving problems in agriculture and ensuring food availability through efficient farming and food production methods, thereby raising agribusiness models.
Area Sales Representative (South West)
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Sales/marketing
Responsible for the growth of Lucky pens business in the Area (Kwara, Osun, Oyo, Ondo and Ekiti States), recruits new customers and enhance satisfactions of existing customers.
- Generate sales and ensure products delivery in the assigned Areas
- Regularly review with the Customers their performance in lines with agreed target.
- Develop Areas Business Plan for the region and the Customer Business plan for each customer in the Areas.
- Develop New Sales opportunities within designated Areas.
- Proper liaison between customers with the relevant stakeholders (sales, finance, supply chain, and factory) in order to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the relevant documentation for delivery to customers.
- Achieve sales targets
- Number of new customers
- Frequency of orders
- Service level (speed of delivery).
- R – Relevant experience in sales and business development functions.
- R – Perfect knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially Power-Point & Excel
- Experience: 2 years + Sales Experience.
- HND or B.Sc in any field.
- Proficient in the use of English language
- Valid driving license.
- BIC offers a competitive salary, health insurance and 401(k)
- Successful candidates are required to pass a drug test and undergo a security check
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Note: BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.