Traders of Africa is an e-commerce marketplace focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology. Our mission to create sustainable wealth for individuals, communities, organizations and nation states in Africa. Our merchants have a large range of products that span across various categories including agricultural produce, leather and textile, construction materials, woodworks and furniture, food and beverages and so much more.
We provide escrow services; powered by Ecobank, dedicated customer service support and many other services to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
Agro-commodities Sourcing Executive
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Procurement
- Are you an Agricultural professional, with at least 2 years in sourcing for agro-commodities internationally and locally willing to join us in driving intra-African trade?
- Are you conversant with FMCG best practices in procurement and possess a way range of network among farmers and off-takers of Agribusiness?
- As an Agro commodities sourcing Agent, you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic, and multilingual environment.
- You will be responsible for managing the existing portfolio of certain suppliers and customers, as well as identifying new businesses to increase sales in Africa.
- You will be responsible for keeping track of offers, relationship management with customers and suppliers, as well as for negotiating prices, payment, and delivery terms. You will work on successfully closing and delivering deals.
- You will report directly to the Head, Source pro of the company.
What we are looking for:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Agriculture
- 2 years experience as an Agro-commodities sourcing agent
- You should be fluent in English; It is a plus to speak/understand other languages: Hausa, Yoruba, French, etc.
- You must be creative and innovative
- You must have an analytical mindset.
- You must be flexible and have a commercial attitude;
- You must have a strong interpersonal skill: confident, charismatic, and proactive;
- You are able to set priorities and work on more than one task simultaneously;
- You are a self-starter and enjoy working with targets-meeting up targets set.
- You should have good mathematical skills and excellent communication skills;
- You should have a Nigerian Passport
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 16, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.